“Great breakfast buffet” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Tequila Frogs Local Cantina

Tequila Frogs Local Cantina
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Frankfort, Illinois
“Great breakfast buffet”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014

We enjoyed a surprisingly good breakfast buffet here with many great choices. This is more of a bar, but the family was looking for a buffet for breakfast.

Visited July 2014

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food ok service.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

I has the guacamole and chips appetizer and it was pretty god. Then... the lobster quesadilla and it was amazing... tick and full of lobster... if you like mexican food likee I do this is the place!

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Portland, Maine
“Nice outdoor area.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

Food was tasty and timely, Portions were large. Waiter was new, but tried hard to ensure our experience was pleasant. Beef Bomb Burrito was excellent.

Apollo Beach, Florida
“Best Fish Tacos and Lobster Enchilada Ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

Washed down with a couple of their happy hour drink specials (BTW, Margarita's were AWESOME), food was absolutely DELICIOUS! Could not believe the size of the Lobster Enchilada and was it tasty! Best fish tacos - light coating, prepared to perfection! Would not have known about this place except for a small sign at the entranceway to the pier. Was actually located down an adjoining street. Have to also say that the waitress was so wonderful we wanted to take her home with us! Did not expect such good food in a tourist town. They really should consider franchising!

• Visited July 2014
Bellingham, Massachusetts
“Service not so good”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014

Have eaten here before and had a great experience. However, was there recently and didn't have quite the same experience. Seemed like a slow Tuesday night, not many people in the restaurant. My wife, son and I placed our orders. When food came, waiter handed my order to my son and vice versa. I really wasn't sure what my order looked like so I didn't notice the mix-up. I got a bite or two into my entree and my son said, "I think the waiter got our order mixed up." Just about then, I realized I was biting into some lobster and I told him I agreed. I turned to see if I could see the waiter and waited a half a minute or so, with no luck. My son said "I'm okay with the mix up, if you are." I said, "I'm good but the waiter should know." Anyway, we had both finished our meals when the waiter showed up and asked how everything was. I told him everything was great but he had mixed up the order. At first, he thought I was joking and when I repeated what I said, he said "You should have told me." I said, "You just now came back to ask about our meal." Anyway, the awkwardness set in as he picked up our plates. A few minutes later, he walked up to our table and grabbed my empty drink glass without asking if I was done or if I would like another. I'm guessing he just wanted avoid hearing any more. Not sure why. I did not raise my voice or speak rudely to him. I didn't get an apology or "is there anything I can do to make this right". Nothing. I wasn't looking for any freebies, just a simple acknowledgement that an error had occurred. Instead, I get poor attitude.

The food was