Review Highlights
Great for a quick day trip

It was a little crowded when we went. It gives you a Santa Monica vibe if you are looking for... read more

Reviewed 28 September 2021
rammyun
via mobile
Just as nice as I remember!

I used to come here on day trips as a child. This time I stayed at a hotel right on the beach and... read more

Reviewed 31 August 2021
AnneMarie B
Suffield, Connecticut

1,512 results
All reviews amusement park great beach sandy beach labor day pine point off season public restrooms seafood oob pier arcade maine waves carnival ocean lifeguards tide
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 August 2017

Really cool touristy place to visit right on the beach. Neat amusement park with old school rides and arcade games. Unique shops and restaurants. Cool place to visit for a few hours to walk around and people watch. You can even swim but must be brave to go into the cold water.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

We love love love OOB! We brought our kids here summers and now that they are grown, a friend and I go for a long weekend. This was our 4th summer!

Reviewed 29 August 2017

Once your here you will see why so many people are around. It's a great spot to walk, or throw down a towel and relax. Very long well maintained sand with plenty of room for large crowds. If planning on staying all day use one of the pay parking lot, well worth it.

Fantastic spot to watch the sunset

1  Thank JDTravelhome
Reviewed 28 August 2017

There was a lot of people there for a monday. It was quite hot so I guess when you are in Vacationland, you go to the beach on hot days. I know a lot of people visit from Canada, so I'm sure that had a lot to do with it as well.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Drove in from Toronto, it was worth the drive. The beach is beautiful and long. Lots of room for everyone. Would recommend to anyone for a road trip.