Biarritz Motel Suites & Apartments
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Neptune Beach Hotel & Suites(Old Orchard Beach)
View Hotel
Moby Dick Motel(Old Orchard Beach)
  • Beachfront
Carolina Resort Motel(Old Orchard Beach)
View Hotel
The Beach House(Old Orchard Beach)
View Hotel
Kebek 2 Motel(Old Orchard Beach)
  • Beachfront
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
Green Dolphin Motel(Old Orchard Beach)
View Hotel
Starlite Motor Inn(Old Orchard Beach)
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleanminute walknext yearcleaning staffwalking distancecan't wait to go backenjoyed our stayamusement parkmoteloobbeachvinnyjacuzziproximitykidrow
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 July 2012

I was very disappointed with the Biarritz. After looking at the website and reading the reviews most people seemed to think it was a great or at least good place to stay. The negative reviews seemed like bitter people who were writing out of spite so I decided to give it a try. I have to completely disagree with the positive reviews. There is only one good thing, it is in a good location, near the beach and the pier (within walking distance), but that is about it. It was also a decent price compared to other hotels in the area, but still did not get our moneys worth. I suppose you get what you pay for, but I expected more. Some of the disappointments:
*The service is terrible. The owners are okay, but I found them slightly rude. Also we were there for an entire week, out of all 7 days our room was cleaned maybe 4 times max. It got so bad that I had to bring the trash down to the dumpster myself because they hadn't been in the room in 2 days.
*The beds are okay at best. Terrible pillows, it's best to bring your own because it is like sleeping on a folded up tee shirt.
*There was also people smoking on the balcony outside our room and the smell seeped into the room.
*The bathroom was ridiculously small, definitely can only have one person in there at a time.
*The AC was SOOO loud and made some very strange noises (though it did keep the room cool)
*The train goes by a lot, even at night, to EARLY morning and it is NOT quiet.

Luckily my husband and I had a great time in Old Orchard despite the motel, we tried to only be there to sleep. I don't know what we would have done had it rained the whole time. The hotel is not somewhere I would want to be cooped up in if the weather was bad.
It is fair to say I will go back to Old Orchard, but I will never be staying at the Biarritz again. I am being generous giving this a 2 out of 5. What a disappointment.

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank AG6493
Reviewed 6 July 2012

In making last minute plans to go for a holiday this place was our last resort. What a DUMP! The room was dirty, the tv wasn't even in the room the bed was in, and overall I wouldn't recommend this place to ANYONE. I hated to even sleep in the bed it was so crummy. Looks like the place hasn't been updated in centuries and i should have known when there were no pics of the motel rooms online - i wouldn't have ever stayed there ! Beware of this one vacationers!

Room Tip: Spend the extra $$ and get a good room at the Beachwood Hotel!
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank Hil P
Reviewed 27 June 2011

I have been staying at the Biarrittz for many, many years. Over the years I became very friendly with June, her family and staff. I watched her kids grow in to beautiful adults. Thinking back it has to be atleast 16 years that I have been staying at her motel. I have never felt so comfortable being away from home. As always when I arrive June is their to meet and greet, Ron not to far behind her. Her staff is pleasant and is always willing to help if needed. I admire the way that she takes the time to familiarize her self with the guest and really get to know one another. I have invited my closest friends and family to stay at the Biarrittz and with out any doubt they enjoyed their experience as well. I plan on returning to the Biarrittz this Aug of 2011. I am bring my 4 yr old nephew for the second time. As the time gets closer, I ask Patrick "we are we going soon" and he replies "to see June" I am very eager to return to the Biarritz motel. Its not very often when you leave your home for vacation, you stay at place that is just as comfortable. I highly recommend staying at this establishment. Go!!!!! Enjoy the wonderful experience I know you will call this your HOME AWAY FROM HOME too.
Maria, Patricia and Patrick Salvato
Somerville, Mass

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with friends
2  Thank mgsrdh21
Reviewed 9 June 2011

The room was clean, the owners and staff made us feel welcome. the price was comparable to other properties in the area. It had a very short walk to the beach.Good water presure unlimited hot water we filled the 2 person whirlpool tub many times during our stay. I will stay again when i visit Maine

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank jtb122
Reviewed 12 September 2010

Made a reservation for 2 nights but i had to leave early the next morning for family emergency. They charged me for the second night even if we checked out very early the next day. Very dirty and sloppy place with no service and customer approach waht soever. They also mentionned that they had a heated pool but the pool was below 70 deg F. There was also a broken bed in our room.
I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS PLACE AT ALL....

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family