“across from beach”

and 1 more site!
Biarritz Motel Suites & Apartments
Ranked #23 of 44 Hotels in Old Orchard Beach
Reviewed 28 August 2014

This is the second time Ive stayed here since i was a kid. The rooms have been renovated since. The room we stayed in had a refrigerator and microwave. The bathroom was very clean and well kept. The beds were a bit uncomfortable.

Reviewed 20 August 2014

Just got back from here. Once again I would like to thank Ron,June,Jesse and JImmy. Stayed in my usual room. Its a jaquzzi suite. Always love it! Rooms very clean and up to date. Brought soime new friends here this year and they were all very happy. Thanks also to all your housekeeping staff. They work hard and do a woderful job and they are all so friendly! John and I feel like family here. You guys rock!!!! See you next year

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Our annual family vacation at the Biarritz went great as usual. Staff is wonderful, great rooms, lovely view, good location, has a pool, enjoyed it all, will be happy to return, See you next year!!
The Soto and Harrington Family

Room Tip: JoJo's room is large enough for a family of ten to fit comfortably
Reviewed 13 August 2014

I have been traveling to OOB for over 30 years; firs with my parents, my uncle and my cousins and now with our own family - the tradition continues!!! I have to say that this is definitely one of the best motels I have stayed in so far. The price was great, especially since we were a few steps away from the beautiful beach, and the owners were extremely pleasant and very helpful; they care and it shows. The room was clean and our bathroom had been recently renovated. There is also a BBQ area reserved for guests and this was a plus for us since we travel with younger children. Thanks June and Jes and keep us a place because we will be back with friends in a few weeks :-)!
Marie, Andre and the kids

Reviewed 12 August 2014

The Biarritz Motel, Suites, And Apartments are a must stay!!! They have a variety of rooms to fit any size family from 2 to 10. They have 4 hot tub rooms for those quiet, romantic evenings and they have several full kitchens to chose from. The owners are a very down to earth, friendly family, always ready to help from restaurant suggestions and things to do locally, to getting you that extra blanket when the evening turns chilly. The staff are friendly and willing to chat a minute and always have a smile on their face. The Biarritz is just steps from the beach and far enough from downtown to feel like you are getting away from it all, yet close enough to walk for that after dinner drink or dessert. If you have no idea where to go when you come to Old Orchard Beach, you must make the Biarritz Motel, Suites, and Apartments your first stop!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 August 2014

I have stayed at the Biarritz Motel several times, and I recommend this place to all my friends. Very clean rooms, great owners!!, and a great staff! Anytime I go to Old orchard I will always stay here!!

Room Tip: I have stayed in several off there rooms and I would recommend them all, I do like the whirl pool ro...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 August 2014

The apartment we stayed in was recently remodeled and very clean. The location was perfect - straight walk from the front door to the beach. Short walk to the downtown area that had plenty to do. We only stayed Sun - Weds so it was a short trip but we enjoyed the motel. June and Jes were very helpful when we asked for suggestions on restaurants in the area.

Room Tip: We stayed in the apartments and all the guests were talking normally so the noise level was expected...