Biarritz Motel Suites & Apartments
The Edgewater(Old Orchard Beach)(Great Value!)
US$87
Marvin Gardens Motel(Old Orchard Beach)(Great Value!)
US$108
Sea Cliff House Motel(Old Orchard Beach)
US$60
Alouette Beach Resort(Old Orchard Beach)(Great Value!)
US$197
US$76
Ocean Walk Hotel(Old Orchard Beach)(Great Value!)
US$97
Travelocity
Friendship Oceanfront Suites(Old Orchard Beach)(Great Value!)
US$97
Crest Motel(Old Orchard Beach)(Great Value!)
US$142
TripAdvisor
Beau Rivage Motel(Old Orchard Beach)
TripAdvisor
The Copley LaReine Motel(Old Orchard Beach)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleanminute walknext yearcleaning staffwalking distancecan't wait to go backenjoyed our stayamusement parkmoteloobbeachvinnyjacuzziproximitykidrow
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 July 2010

We went to this disgusting place for one night only and drove around on our vacation to relocate because my boyfriend and I could not fathom staying here for one night longer. I could not believe that they can get away with charging $150 per night for this place. My boyfriend woke up with a sore back from the uncomfortable and old mattress. The train woke us up. I found a bug crawling up my arm. The only thing that was put in the room prior to 1965 was the new TV...wow. I did not even sleep under the sheets...thank God I had my own blanket. Right across the street for the same price we found an awesome place. Do your homework...don't stay here!!! Seroiusly a roache hotel.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
4  Thank Kat_Kat69
Reviewed 20 July 2010

We read the reviews here and were worried. Once we got there and checked in the staff was wonderful and friendly. We got to our room 101m very nice and more then you would expect from a small motel. We had a two bed with a door seperator We are three adults all 5'8-6'3.. VERY clean. The refridgerator and Microwave were a plus but it is so close to great places to eat we didn't really need them. The owners are awesome !!!!!!! June and Ron walked the properties nightly to see that all was well and everyone had everything they needed. The beach is a few steps away. Yes the train comes by behind the motel you rarely hear it. We had nice evenings sitting outside of our room with chairs and a table supplied by the motel. It is also close enough to walk down to the peir and enjoy the sites. Do look out for the seagulls on the peir though they are little thiefs we watched them steal many peoples pizza and fries. Do yourself a favor book this place. Juat save a room for me in July.

Stayed: July 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank Lewisarm
Reviewed 17 March 2010

My boyfriend and I had the best experiance at the Biarritz then any other hotel/motel we've EVER stayed at in August 2009. When we arrived the owners showed us different rooms that were available.. they didn't just throw us in a room they brought us there and showed us parking, features, bbq area, pool area, ect. They didn't rush us they wanted to get to know us.. once leaving the office the whole staff knew us by name. From reading previous reviews it seems like you all have higher expectations at a more expensive taste.. and from what my room looked like it probally was cleaner then your own home. I can't wait to go back this summer as we've already made reservations with the owners June & Ron and felt just as valued as the first time we've stayed there. As I was enjoying my experiance I spoke with regular seasonal guests and they all had positve feedback on their stay.. their pool was cleaned every day, well maintained property & their location was EXCELLANT as well as their hospitality was more then expected. The Biarritz is not the Ritz, it's a Mom & Pop Motel with owners who take pride in their motel and strive to make their guests happy and enjoy a comfortable stay. Thank you June & Ron for all your hospitality!

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Here_2_There87
Reviewed 28 August 2009

The "suites" they advertise on their website are NOT 150 feet away from the beach. You walk down an alley way (next to railroad tracks), down a short street, then cross another street, then down another street to get to the beach. (However, the owner kept insisting it was a "one minute walk".) When I asked to use the "Free WI-FI" to show him the website, he wouldn't give me the pass code. Our "Large 2 Bedroom" family suite/apt. was on the 3rd floor, not 2nd, and the stairs are "open" and shaky at best. The "suite" itself was old, outdated, musty, and the beds were "sunken" in the middle of the mattresses. Nothing like was shown on the website. Upon seeing what the place actually was, as compared to what you see on their website, I told the owner we would not be staying. After much going back & forth, he agreed to refund my money, but insisted on keeping one night's deposit which was non-refundable. After he put the refund thru, he came out to tell me that HE had made a mistake and had refunded too much and that if I didn't go back in, he would run it thru on my card anyway. I have never come across an owner so rude, arrogant and a place so run down. If you want a nice vacation, stay away from the Biarritz.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
4  Thank VBTS09
Reviewed 11 August 2009

My family and I recently stayed here and found it to be a nice place to stay. I had read the previous reviews after booking the room and was concerned at first. The more I watched the reviews, the better they got. Checking in was a breeze and with parking at a premium, they had an additional parking spot for us when we were in a one parking space only room. That was a great surprise and saved me the money it would have cost to park one of our cars in a parking lot nearby. I stayed there with my husband and our 4 adult children and found there to be plenty of room. The one drawback was the beds were a bit small and a little to firm for me. The room was clean and even with the train running behind the hotel, it was pleasantly quiet. I would definately stay again in the future.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family