Short and sweet my husband broke his foot when a large heavy piece of wood fell off the wall. It landed on his toes. We alerted the clerk at the front desk. She told us the insurance co would be in touch with us. She refused to tell us their name. It was 4th of July weekend. It was completely ruined for us. The room didn't even have a/c. And honestly I don't think anyone has done maintenance on that building in 30 years. Total nightmare.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront Vacationing With Breathtaking Views... The Carolina Resort Motel is where friends and family come to make memories that last a lifetime. After a long day of activity or relaxing at the beach, splash around in our heated pool or enjoy a cookout in our courtyard. In addition to comfort and genuine hospitality, the Carolina offers dining and entertainment right next door at Pirates Patio and Galley, with shopping and amusements of the Old Orchard Beach Pier only a short walk away. Offering oceanfront and ocean view rooms just a step away from the Atlantic Ocean, the Carolina Resort Motel aims to meet the needs of those seeking family vacation time, a romantic getaway, or a place to rest during business travel. We have recently updated/renovated many of our rooms and all include kitchen facilities, cable TV, and telephones. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Carolina Resort Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carolina Motel Old Orchard Beach
- Carolina Resort Motel Old Orchard Beach, Maine