Normandie Oceanfront Motor Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The Beach House(Old Orchard Beach)
View Hotel
Carolina Resort Motel(Old Orchard Beach)
View Hotel
Neptune Beach Hotel & Suites(Old Orchard Beach)
View Hotel
Alouette Beach Resort(Old Orchard Beach)
View Hotel
Starlite Motor Inn(Old Orchard Beach)
  • Pool
Moby Dick Motel(Old Orchard Beach)
  • Beachfront
Kebek 2 Motel(Old Orchard Beach)
  • Beachfront
  • Restaurant
All reviewsnext yearseaside grillindoor pooloceanfront roomrooms are cleanold orchardcoffee makerocean sidea great stayhot tubmany yearsoff seasonfew stepsevery summerlabor daylong weekendamusement park
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 May 2014

The room was clean and very nice. Could walk to boardwalk. Best views of ocean. About an hour from the Oxford Casino. Nice little coffee shop. The owners were very friendly and helpful. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Michael B, Owner at Normandie Oceanfront Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Thankyou for your continued trust and loyalty to our establishment we strive to offer new thing and will continue to do so. Again thankyou for your stay and kind words.
Mike

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We stay year every year, in the same room....we gather here from all over New England with family, for our annual reunion. We have been coming here for over 15 years. Mike is wonderful. Great service, great area.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Michael B, Owner at Normandie Oceanfront Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Thankyou for having the trust and loyality for so many years. My Mom and Dad startred the business and would be very proud that I kept on the tradition. Give people what they want a clean friendly place at a fair price and the will come over and over again. Thankyou from my family to yours for the kind words. Mike

Reviewed 11 April 2014

Last weekend my friend and I stayed in Old Orchard for the first time. I picked the Normandie because of the location and the indoor pool, and I'm so glad I did! The location was perfect, right on the beach and just a short walk from the shops and pier. The indoor pool was Jacuzzi were awesome also. The room was very clean. As a housekeeper myself, the first thing I do when I stay somewhere is check the cleanliness, and I was very impressed! If I ever come back to Old Orchard to stay again, I will definitely be back at the Notmandie! Thanks for a great stay!

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank AlexDZa
Michael B, Owner at Normandie Oceanfront Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2014

Our family and staff Thank you for giving us to serve your little getaway.We try to make everyone feel at home . Thank you for your kind words.

Reviewed 28 January 2014

I need to response to some of the very negative responses to the Normandie. I've traveled all over the world and found this Hotel to be a very pleasant stay.And for the prices & accomandations were very reasonable! We will be back this summer. Also beautiful views of the ocean.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you your review we try to give our customers what they would like ,but can sometimes fall short of there expectations since this is family owned beach motel. But will always trying new ideas to keep please new guest and our regular guest..Thank you for your kind words until we meet again at the Normandie

Reviewed 13 January 2014

I was looking for a clean, quiet (not too close to the pier) hotel directly on the beach, with a kitchenette and an indoor heated pool - just in case the Atlantic was a bit challenging! The Normandie met every criteria perfectly. Mike and his staff were gracious and accommodating. I was in extreme need of decompressing. Sitting on my porch, the scent of the rock roses mingling with the fresh smell of the ocean, listening to the waves - perfect! I AM so returning to the Normandie.

Room Tip: Get an Ocean front room!
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo

Mother Nature has given us this beautiful beach and the roses as an extra feel along this beautiful 7 mile beach.I am glad you had a great time . We are always here if you need to decompress again.