I woke up Friday morning, opened my blind and saw...my neighbor's yard. Sigh-vacation over. I woke up Tuesday through Thursday mornings, opened my blind and saw the sun sparkling millions of tiny diamonds upon the ocean, the whitecaps breaking upon the beach, and the rock roses in bloom. The only sad thing about a relaxing vacation is having it end. This was my second year decompressing at the Normandie and it was just as wonderful as I had remembered. Location, right on the beach - standing in the middle of my room at the Normandie, looking out the front windows, I could have been on an ocean liner because all I could see is the Atlantic-wow. At night, my comfortable bed smelt so fresh and clean. Cleanliness factors hugely in my comfort level with an accommodation. The Normandie is clean. Cupboards, floors, bathrooms - immaculate. Mike and staff were once again very welcoming. I want to be there right now...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Normandie,we would to think we create memories.If you are looking to make an impression.Ask us about our motel rooms with or without kitchens even Jacuzzi Rooms. Condo Apartments,Townhouses and Beach House that have 2-3-4 Bedrooms.New for 2014 BBQ area with Gas grills.Weather your looking to bring the family or just a romantic getaway to the Beach.Then stay with The Bouffard Family At the Normandie. Open Year Round ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Normandie Oceanfront Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Normandie Oceanfront Motor Hotel Old Orchard Beach
- Normandie Oceanfront Hotel
- Normandie Oceanfront Motel
- Normandie Oceanfront Motor Inn Old Orchard Beach, Maine