“Beach beach beach beach”

Normandie Oceanfront Motor Inn
Ranked #2 of 44 Hotels in Old Orchard Beach
Northampton, Massachusetts
“Beach beach beach beach”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Great deal! Price was good and so close to the beach. We had 4 boys under 5 so being close to the beach was awesome! Only thing to note was that there is a coffee maker in the room but no filters, so bring your own.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Michael B, Owner at Normandie Oceanfront Motor Inn, responded to this review, 6 September 2014
Thank you for your review,. i hope all on you had a great time at the beach and the pool come see us next time your in our area . Again Thank you for your stay.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
Potsdam, New York
Reviewed 28 July 2014

The Normandie Oceanfront Motor Inn is a wonderful place to spend your next family vacation! My family and I are just returning home from another wonderful vacation in OOB, ME and the Normandie helped make this possible again this year. The positive experiences begin with the owner, Mike Bouffard, when you make your reservations. Followed by his excellent staff that make sure the rooms and grounds are clean and safe. The amenities that we enjoy the most are assigned parking, oceanfront, indoor pool, Seaside Grill (breakfast & lunch) and on site laundry to name a few. The location is ideal! It's just a short enjoyable walk to The Pier and downtown; yet far enough away from both. We look forward to returning again next summer!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Michael B, Owner at Normandie Oceanfront Motor Inn, responded to this review, 5 September 2014
I Thank you for your review I am glad you had a great time .I can never say enough about my staff its like talking about your kids. They are great workers and love everyone of the like they wer my own. I am there backbone and they are my eyes in the field .Happy Customers are happy guest.and makes everything flow smooth. Thanks Mike
Elmont
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Booked a room with 2 queen size beds and received a room with a full size bed and a futon. Hot water in the shower was very difficult to turn on. Room was not updated at all. Called management and nothing was done to satisfy me

• Stayed July 2014
Michael B, Manager at Normandie Oceanfront Motor Inn, responded to this review, 28 July 2014
1st let me Thank you for writing the this review. When reservation was made by your friends at last minute that I had 1 room with 2 queens and 1 w/ sleeper futon sofa.If I was able to change I would of since we did talk after the fact and you were ok with it .As into nothing being done about it I would of changed your room if I was able too but I had No Vacancy. Your receipt of your reservation did show type of room 1 queen w sleeper sofa.As the shower being hard to turn on thank you for letting us know so the next guest will not have this issue. I would have repaired it while you were there if you would of called. Since I don't know I can't fix it..Our rooms have all be upgraded this year with all new mattress and bedding . I am now wondering why would you say you had a great time and will see you next year and also thanked me for getting you a rental car. I don't understand .
Wolcott, Connecticut
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

We have been staying here for about 12 yrs!! Wouldn't stay anywhere else!! We love the convenience of the hotel being beachfront, no lugging stuff back and forth to the beach, you're right there!!! It's just a short walk to the pier but yet far enough to be quiet. Mike, the owner, is great!! Very accommodating to your needs and you end up feeling like family!!! Mike aims to please all those that stay at his establishment in any way he can.. We are already booked for next yr and are counting the says til we go back!!!!

• Stayed July 2014
Well thank you for being part of our family for over 12 years you have seen changes and more and more our family of Normandie guest have increased. I personally Thank you for the continued support here at the Normandie and will do the our best never to let you down,
Bangor, Maine
Reviewed 23 July 2014

We had an ocean view room. It was on the 3rd floor and gave us a great ocean view. We only stayed one night, but the owner was very gracious and friendly. We were pleased to find out that the hotel is open year round as we enjoy visiting OOB in the off season. Thanks for a great visit.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Well am am glad you had a great time and now you know why the Normandie Family keeps growing and growing. Thank you for your review and remember and any day and any season we are open for that decompress weekend or day trip. Till next time Mike
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

Clean rooms, can park and walk to great restaurants, bars. Motel atmosphere , room a little cramped. Refrigerator in room a bonus. No frills, but very nice . Enjoyed our stay! Food wagon outside our door , great coffee!

• Stayed July 2014
Michael B, Owner at Normandie Oceanfront Motor Inn, responded to this review, 2 September 2014
Thank you for writing a review of your stay with us. We try always to find ways to better our family business. Please come see us again . Thanks Mike
Stoneham, Massachusetts
Reviewed 18 July 2014

I can not say enough about this place... The owners are the best and are very helpful. Rooms are clean and staff is available if you need anything. Rooms have great kitchenettes. No matter which rooms you stay in you are know more then 100 feet from the beach (give or take a few). Short walk to the pier, shops and amusement park. We just spent
our 4th year there and booked to go back next year. If you have the chance take it and stay here...

Room Tip: they are all good!!!