Our fist trip to old orchard beach was a great one! We only have positive things to say about the seadrift. A very short walk across the street and you are on the beach. The prices are good and the rooms are cleaned every day as though new guests were arriving. The lower floor rooms are a little more updated but do not have kitchenettes. The upper floor (with kitchenette) could use updating but the fact that it is so clean makes up for it.
Missy and her family are such nice people and make you feel welcome day one. Some of the motels on grand ave look so run down. But when u pull up to the seadrift you really feel like you're staying at the nicest place there.
Thanks again Missy!! We will deffinately be returning!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome. The Seadrift Motel is family owned and has been in business for over 40 years. We are conveniently located within a ten-minute walk to the Downtown area where you will find the Pier, Amusements, Shops and Restaurants.Directly across the street, approximately 100 yards away, you will find miles of white sandy beach, perfect for Strolling, Relaxing, Swimming or Sunbathing.Nearby, Guests will find Miniature Golf,Deep-Sea Fishing, Water Parks, Flea Markets, Horse Racing, and Sightseeing Cruises.For those indoor days several Movie Theaters, Bowling Alleys, Antique Shops, Museums and Shopping Areas abound. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Sea Drift Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Drift Hotel Old Orchard Beach
- Sea Drift Motel Old Orchard Beach, Maine