This was our first and certainly not last trip to OOB. The Seadrift Motel was great! Missy(the owner) was extremely nice and the staff keep the rooms tip top. My husband and I along with our two young children loved the heated pool, quick walk to the beach and pier and the lovely ultra clean room with kitchenette. We will return to the Seadrift for many years to come!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome. The Seadrift Motel is family owned and has been in business for over 40 years. We are conveniently located within a ten-minute walk to the Downtown area where you will find the Pier, Amusements, Shops and Restaurants.Directly across the street, approximately 100 yards away, you will find miles of white sandy beach, perfect for Strolling, Relaxing, Swimming or Sunbathing.Nearby, Guests will find Miniature Golf,Deep-Sea Fishing, Water Parks, Flea Markets, Horse Racing, and Sightseeing Cruises.For those indoor days several Movie Theaters, Bowling Alleys, Antique Shops, Museums and Shopping Areas abound. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Sea Drift Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Drift Hotel Old Orchard Beach
- Sea Drift Motel Old Orchard Beach, Maine