“Excellent breakfast”

Joseph's by the Sea Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: View, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Brunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Maidstone, England, United Kingdom
“Excellent breakfast”
Reviewed 3 November 2013

We had our sunday morning breakfast here, and it was delicious. I had the eggs benedict, coffee and orange juice. The waitresses were friendly and everything was delivered swiftly and with a smile. If we hadn't just been passing through Old Orchard Beach, we may well have returned here for dinner.

3 Thank Cathy M

Sudbury, Massachusetts
“Excellent dining experience in Old Orchard Beach!”
Reviewed 18 October 2013

This is the second year in a row that my family has dined at Joseph's by the Sea. We have been coming to Old Orchard Beach for many years and cannot believe that we hadn't experienced this excellent restaurant before last year. Breakfast and brunch at Joseph's by the Sea are some of the best we have experienced in any of our travels. The food is always fresh and delicious! The dinner menu is diverse, and every meal is excellently prepared, presented, and extremely delightful! Joseph's location on the beach is a real pleasure, with beautiful views of Saco Bay. We look forward to coming back to this fine restaurant every time we visit Old Orchard Beach!

1 Thank NateandJustinsmom
Portage Lake, Maine
“Escargot”
Reviewed 11 October 2013

I arrived round 8 pm for dinner; walked from my room at Waves. I had their Escargot for and App and that was outstanding. Choice of Entre was Lobster Sautee and I did not care for that as much as most entres that I have ordered at Joseph's on past visits. One of my favorite meals at Josephs is their breakfast-Lobster Benedict. To die for.

Visited October 2013
Salem, New Hampshire
“not worth the money”
Reviewed 7 October 2013

food not up to standard for the price.my sauce on steak awful. my husbands risotto over cooked.
waitress not very attentive

1 Thank sweetpea6036
Olney, Maryland
“Food and Service Really Good!”
Reviewed 6 October 2013

It felt a little fancier than we were in the mood for, but I'm glad we went anyway. We had a great server, and I was really happy with my vegetarian entree. Beautiful location right on the beach.

Visited September 2013