We stayed at Echo Cottage #2 this year. This is our second stay at Echo and both times were just great. When we arrived and walked into the cottage, I teared up because I was so thrilled. The place was spotless and right on the ocean as expected but seeing it in person was so much better ! Everything we needed was there. We were on the beach all day and would leave our chairs and things on the beach, go in for a quick lunch and then back to the beach again. We love the family oriented area, with shopping, food and arcade. We also took a trip into Portland.
This was my favorite vacation ever. I've been to many other places. Echo at OOB is my favorite.
This is a perfect place. The only negative was that I wish we stayed for two weeks.
Thank you to the owners. They are sweet, friendly and accomodating. They made us feel at home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Echo Motel & Cottages are centrally located and within walking distance to the pier. The Oceanfront Cottages are large with wraparound decks that offer incredible views of the beach and bay. Other cottages within feet of the ocean are also available. Clean and comfortable motel units with or without kitchenettes are located 50 feet from the ocean with no streets to cross. All accommodations are reasonably priced. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your Echo Motel & Oceanfront Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Echo Motel & Oceanfront Cottages Hotel Old Orchard Beach
- Echo Motel And Oceanfront Cottages
- Echo Hotel Oceanfront
- Echo Motel & Oceanfront Cottages Old Orchard Beach, Maine