The Beachwood
Sea Cliff House Motel(Old Orchard Beach)
US$97
Beau Rivage Motel(Old Orchard Beach)(Great Value!)
US$119
Old Orchard Beach Inn(Old Orchard Beach)(Great Value!)
US$137
Atlantis Motel(Old Orchard Beach)(Great Value!)
US$92
  • Pool
Crest Motel(Old Orchard Beach)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$138
Alouette Beach Resort(Old Orchard Beach)(Great Value!)
US$107
Friendship Oceanfront Suites(Old Orchard Beach)(Great Value!)
US$117
Ocean Walk Hotel(Old Orchard Beach)(Great Value!)
US$97
Wild Acres RV Resort and Campground(Old Orchard Beach)(Great Value!)
US$48
  • Pool
Sandpiper Beachfront Motel(Old Orchard Beach)(Great Value!)
US$120
Orbitz.com
All reviewsbeachwood motelbeach chairsamusement parkkeurig coffee makeroff seasonnext yearsecond floorhot tubperfect locationpalace playlandlabor day weekendpots pansclean roomsstayed one nighta great staynon smokingbeach side
Reviewed 12 October 2013

My husband and I wanted to get away for our anniversary. I googled Maine and this hotel popped up. I am so happy we chose this place. The rooms are very clean and a nice size with a kitchenette. We came to get away from it all and to relax and we were able to do that. The staff are amazing. I had an issue with a credit card and Bri went above and beyond to help me straighten it out. The whole stay she was there for any assistance we needed. Kyle was great at check in, showing us where our parking spot was and where our room was, where the hot tub was and told us about the dvd free rental and the coffee. We are hoping to go back next year for our 10 year anniversary. Would definitely recommend this hotel to all.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 October 2013

My mother, aunt, sister and I had the pleasure of staying at the Beachwood on October 5th. We found the rooms immaculate and nicely decorated. The owner and staff were very friendly and accommodating. Even though it was a cold dreary weekend, the bright and cheery rooms made the stay all the more pleasant. It is located right near the center and pier. Hoss and Mary's Grub is right next door. It is also walking distance from the train station for those of you, like us, who may chose to have someone else do the driving. I can only imagine how wonderful it would be to stay here during warmer weather. I definitely recommend this motel and plan on taking Amtrak as soon as the service resumes in the spring for a quick getaway.

Room Tip: No fitness center or restaurant, but it is walking distance to a variety of restaurants. It has a pool and it is located right on the beach. We could hear the people over us walking so I would recommend the 2nd floor.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Linda P
Reviewed 1 October 2013

We visited this location in the "off season". We paid $80 for a night in a room that costs $200 during high season. There was a queen bed, kitchenette with microwave, Keurig coffee maker, and bathroom. We stayed on the second floor facing west, which I would recommend as you will get a lot more sun than in the other wing. There is a heated pool and two hot tubs. Very, very clean. The staff where very friendly and accommodating with our check-in and check-out. Would definitely stay here again. Location is perfect. Central to all shopping. Located right on the beach. I don't want to tell you too much, cuz you might take my spot! Nothing to complain about here.

Room Tip: Choose a room on the second floor facing west. Beautiful sunny afternoons can be spent right on your front step. Or morning coffee.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 September 2013

We stayed at the Beachwood for 8 nights. It was a very nice stay with easy access to the beach, nice hot tubs, heated pool, and a K-cup brewer in the room. All and all, the trip was a success. Old Orchard Beach wasn't the closest to all of the sites we wanted to see in Maine, so we had a fair amount of driving on some days, but the hotel stay itself was great. With the kitchen amenities in the room, we even stopped at a nearby grocery store and cooked dinner a few nights. Looking forward to coming back sometime.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mike W
Reviewed 25 September 2013

My Husband and I got engaged on Old Orchard Beach a few years ago and were married September 22, 2013 of last year and were looking for a great place to spend our Anniversary together as a couple so we wanted to come back here to Old Orchard Beach. I looked online for awhile and was very impressed with The Beachwood Motel by the Review as well as the Pictures from the owners as well as other guest Pics. I called also and the Staff was very helpfull in answering all my questions. When we arrived from our long 6 hour drive from Upstate New York we just wanted to get settled in and the Staff was very helpful and friendly right from the start. The Room was clean and Had more than I expected. My Husband Loved the Kerig Machine right in the room and the Staff had a variety of choices of Coffee for him and Hot Chocolate for me. They have a fully Stocked Kitchen, Stove, Stainless Steel Microwave, Fridge, Modern and updated bathrooms, Free Newspaper in the Morning was also nice. They had Beach chairs, Beach Towls, and umbrella's to enjoy on the beach which we really enjoyed not having to bring our own. I am spoiled and sleep with a fan every night since I was a kid and forgot to bring one, I attempted sleeping without one the first night and I didn't sleep that great, so my Husband went to ask the Staff if they had one and they said they weren't sure but they would check without any hestiation and shortly after a couple minutes a gentlemen from the staff brought me one right to the room for me and I thought that that was very nice to go out of their way to make me more comfortable. Our room was a Down stairs ocean facing right on the beach and was great but the Dunes were a little higher on our side compared to the other side. One of the ladies of the staff was walking around outside and we questioned about some of the other rooms being available and what other setups they had for us to come back with our children possibly next year.She offered to show us some of them, then she mentioned that some people has checked out of the Rooms on the other side with the better view and offered for us to move over to that side for our last night there before we left and I was so happy that we did. Our view was amazing, we had complete access to the ocean, I could see and hear the ocean more from right inside our room and nothing limiting our view like the other side, our room was bigger and she did this without any hesitation. We were very impressed that they want to make sure that their guest have the most enjoyable stay and the best experience possible. The weather is a little cooler this time of year but they have a Beautiful heated Pool and Two large Hot Tubs, and grills out doors that we really enjoyed. We were walking distance to the Pier, Restaurants and Shops which was very convient for us. My husband and I were very pleased and satisfied with our experience and with the Staff and would definately reccommend the BeachWood to others. We look forward to coming back next year as a family with our children so we can all enjoy ourselves. I also reccommed this time of year because last time we came in July and it is more crowed and busy and this time it was like we had the Ocean to ourselves. There was just enough people where it felt like we had our own private piece of the ocean and Privacy to really enjoy ourselves. I realy want to Thank the Staff for everything and hopefully we will be back very soon.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple