If you want to be on the beach, near the pier and you don't want to go broke paying for your vacation then this is where you want to be. It's not the Ritz so if that's what you require then look elswhere.The rooms are clean and well-kept.The staff is courteous and helpful. I've stayed in several OOB hotels/motels with 3 kids over the past 10 years and this is our favorite. You can spend more to get more but if you have a budget and you DO want to stay on the beach side of Grand Beach Ave then this is perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your Vacation...on Old Orchard Beach's seven miles of beautiful surf and sand is at the Copley LaReine Motel.We have fifty four deluxe units in walking distance to restaurants, shops, and the amusements. Some of our rooms are fully equipped with kitchenettes and microwaves. All rooms have refrigerators, air conditioning, heat, cable TV, Wireless Internet, and in room telephones. Fully furnished cottages and apartments are available to rent by the week. The ambiance of the beach and the location of the Copley LaReine Motel make it the perfect place for a summer get-away.We look forward to serving you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your The Copley LaReine Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Copley Lareine Hotel Old Orchard Beach
- The Copley LaReine Motel Old Orchard Beach, Maine