Have stayed at this hotel twice in the past 3 years. Always a parking lot view room (I hear the oceanfront rooms are much nicer, particularly with the views). But for the price, you can't go wrong. Rooms are clean but dated (should really get rid of the old carpetting which is stained and replace it with tiles). Rooms not facing the ocean are rather dark (no sun), but are the cheapest. Walk to the pier is about 5 mins. Good local eateries for breakfast are nearby. The "kitchenette" we got was just a small counter with a sink, mini-fridge and microwave; adequate for our needs, but certainly not enough to cook meals on a regular basis. Would be an effort to spend more than 1 week here, unless you had one of the upgraded oceanfront rooms with full kitchen.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your Vacation...on Old Orchard Beach's seven miles of beautiful surf and sand is at the Copley LaReine Motel.We have fifty four deluxe units in walking distance to restaurants, shops, and the amusements. Some of our rooms are fully equipped with kitchenettes and microwaves. All rooms have refrigerators, air conditioning, heat, cable TV, Wireless Internet, and in room telephones. Fully furnished cottages and apartments are available to rent by the week. The ambiance of the beach and the location of the Copley LaReine Motel make it the perfect place for a summer get-away.We look forward to serving you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your The Copley LaReine Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Copley Lareine Hotel Old Orchard Beach
- The Copley LaReine Motel Old Orchard Beach, Maine