“No where else”

Inn at Soho Square
Inn at Soho Square
Ranked #33 of 44 Hotels in Old Orchard Beach
Reviewed 7 July 2013

Have been going the past two summers and won't stay any where else. The staff is great the room is great and just a walking to the town area or the ocean! It perfect in your looking for a room to sleep and shower. They don't have a pool but there is a huge pool (the ocean) just a few steps away! They also have a great little restaurant right across from it

Room Tip: Book Early Ask for first level
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Samantha L

Reviewed 4 August 2012

I was late booking this year and was unable to find the nights I wanted...then I came accross the Inn and for the price was able to book an extra night. We come to OOB every summer and I have seen many rooms. I was pleasantly surprised with the size, cleanliness and comfort of the room. Linens were clean and bathroom was fine. 2 beds with a full closet and a microwave wifi and fridge for this price is incredible! I also have 2 small children and they were not the only ones...best bet on the beach for the price for sure. The bar across the street was NOT a problem. They had security outside the whole night and seemed mindful that the noise be kept to min...after all they are the same father company. I saw other families also and the guests were all cozy! My parents pay double the price at another hotel and they had have the space I had and I was close to the pier at night able to walk back to my room away from the noise...also the front desk watches the place until well after midnight so I felt secure too. A great place to come and stay for the convienance and location!!! Thanks Mike and Patti and Chad! Your New Jersey Guest...

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Lyndsay L
Reviewed 22 July 2012

Stay a night in July Clean room> front desk was helpful It not a 4 star but look up and down the Beach for the price It is the BEST DEAL

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 July 2012

We got a last minute room here over the weekend. I admit that I was skeptical at first but from the first contact with the front desk to the end of our stay I was very pleased. The furniture is out dated but that didn't matter to me. The sheets and towels were clean, the bathroom was clean and the room came with a fridge that actually worked, a microwave and a small table. I actually cancelled my reservations at another motel for August and made my reservations for here instead. The location is perfect...a quick walk across the street brings you to the beach, Palace Playland and a cafe. I look forward to coming back next month!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 June 2012

My wife and I didn't really plan this trip but with the weather at 100, we decided we were headed to the beach. Being early in the season we knew finding a room would be easy. After striking out at our first option.(Across from the pier, we stopped and met Mike, the very nice man at the front desk. He informed us that since it was early in the season, he had many rooms available and set up in one on the first floor, about 200 feet from the beach, for $70. Yes seventy!!! We were prepared to pay triple that. On the last day of our stay, we checked out and told him we were headed to the beach for the day. Parking can be expensive there but he said we could keep our car there, for free. When we were through with the beach, another man, didn't catch his name, said we could use the employee facilities to wash the salt and sand off and freshen up before we hit the road. We found The Inn at Soho Square by chance but now it will forever be our destination when heading to OOB. Thanks Mike, for a great stay.

• Stayed: June 2012
2  Thank MikeG603
Reviewed 4 June 2012

My family have been coming here since my daughter was 7 years old and are son was first born, it has gone threw diffferent owners threw the years,and our kids are now 23 and 30 and we are divorced but i still go here with the kids ,they love it here and Mike keeps the rooms very clean his staff is very nice and any chance i get i go up there to visit, I have a very special conection with his family and the lady named Jackie, who is the receptionist.

Room Tip: 2nd floor you can see the ocean. very nice view.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Diana C
Reviewed 23 September 2011

My boyfriend and I went to Old Orchard beach for our birthdays in June and we stayed at the Inn at Soho Square. We stayed in the room on the second floor at the end with a view of the ocean. The room was clean and the location was excellent. We usually go up every year in June for our birthdays and always have an excellent time. The staff are very nice and the hotel is very cute with the beautiful pink hanging flowers. I will recommend this place to anyone who is looking for a quaint place to stay with a great location.

Room Tip: I recommend staying on the second floor at the end corner with the view of the ocean.
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple