“Skip it”

Cuisines: Pizza, Seafood
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 22 September 2012

Subs are fine, but just fine. Pizza is small to the point of absurd, and it tasted like the box a pizza would normally come in. DO yourselves a favor and skip this one.

1  Thank 123OOB

Reviewed 17 September 2012

Burns the roof of your mouth and like it anyway!! This old establishment still rocks! Visit every time I am there!

Reviewed 17 August 2012

We went to Mr.Bills because we did not want to walk or drive down the main street of OOB where all the craziness is. It was just OK, wouldnt get it again. The pizza was tiny! Fries werent that good, my Finance got the clam bellies he thought they were just OK. Wouldnt go back.

Reviewed 14 August 2012

I ordered take-out for the very first time from there today. I ordered the buffalo chicken wrap and my friend ordered the turkey bacon wrap. My wrap was good but I was surprised at the size. However that could be because I was comparing it to a similar restaurant in OOB where the wraps are much bigger. The chicken also could have stood to be a little more fresh. Everything else about the wrap was good. My friend said the turkey bacon wrap was good but again I was surprised at how small it was.

Reviewed 9 August 2012

Call for delivery service.. pizza was loaded with cheese and nothing else..Mushrooms, peppers and sausage , none found. 10" size should be for one person...very expensive too