US$141
Priceline
US$242
US$206
Hampton.com
Bangor Inn & Suites(Bangor)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
TownePlace Suites
  • Breakfast included
US$289
Courtyard
All reviewsbeautiful view of the riveralmond milkhot breakfastwalking distancerooms are cleanvisiting umainethe breakfast areacollege visitsliding doorfirst floorbottled waterfree breakfast isup to datebagelsstay there againfridge and microwavenice pool
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is a very efficiently run Inn, which shows in everything they offer guests that they keep the guests' comforts and convenience in mind. It is 10-min walk from the campus and 5-min walk to downtown restaurants, pubs, and a yoga studio.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 June 2018

Over the course of my four years at the University of Maine, University Inn Academic Suites and its sister hotel were the only ones I would board. If you want a spot for graduation, reserve the rooms very early! This is a popular and welcoming hotel and others definitely know it!

Room Tip: First floor lets you park your car by the sliding window entrance.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 June 2018

This place is wonderful! Most people stay in Bangor for shopping or attending events (such as sports, concerts, etc). We discovered this place a few years back through a blind booking. And so glad we did. Located in the quaint little town of Orono, Me. It's only 1 exit before Bangor coming from the North. Beautiful view of the river outside and a lovely little balcony that overlooks the outdoor pool. I felt like I was a mini resort for a day. Walking distance to all the little brew pubs, deli/cafes and restaurants. Such a sweet town. Rooms were clean and spacious. For an older establishment that's been around for years, it certainly didn't feel old. There was a lot of care and pride put into the place. Staff super friendly and informative. Even met the owner out by the pool bar (she was working, we weren't) and she was wonderful! Hot breakfast provided and had everything you really need. My 3rd time here and there will be a 4th, 5th and so on!

Room Tip: Ask for balcony view of the river. It's so wonderful.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
University Inn A, Owner at University Inn Academic Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Thank you for your kind review. It was so very nice to chat with you by the pool. We look forward to seeing you next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel because of the location. Needed to go to UMaine to pick up belongings. The hotel was very clean, rooms, lobby, bathrooms, but there was a lingering odor that can't describe but was truly offensive so offensive that I couldn't even enjoy the breakfast, went to a restaurant nearby. Otherwise everything was fine.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 June 2018

I enjoyed my stay at the University Inn Academic Suites. The room was large, comfortable and neat. I enjoyed using the exercise room and, although I didn't get to take advantage of the pool, it looked very nice. Since my son and his fiancee just moved to Orono, I will be returning to the University Inn often.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family