“Charming Relaxing”

Conroy House Bed and Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Phillips
Conroy House Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 1 Phillips B&B and Inns
Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Charming Relaxing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2014

We went up to spend time with our family. They were in from another country. My Mom , husband and I stayed at the Conroys B & B . Jeannie and Buddie are so delightful it was like we had two families in Phillips Maine. Breakfast was soooooo delicious every morning. The house was spotless. Jeannie would send the cakes she made from scratch to our family,which they loved and enjoyed also. You can't beat the comfort and special attention at Conroys Bed & Breakfast

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Manchester, New Hampshire
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2013

I am a traveling musician and found myself in need of a room in the area on short notice. Lucky for me, the Conroy House had not only a room, but a lovely suite and the price was a steal. Jeanne and Buddy were charming hosts, the suite was darling and comfortable, and the whole area was just as quiet and peaceful as you could imagine. I was able to get a lot of work done thanks to the free wi-fi, but I also took advantage of the completely peaceful location by sitting outside for awhile with a book. I had such a nice time that I stayed there again on my way back through and this time spent the whole afternoon and evening and went for a terrific walk through this quiet country village in Maine. Oh, and I almost forgot to mention, the breakfasts were just delicious! As someone who stays in a lot of hotels and motels, I wish every town had a place like this! It's rare to miss a place when you leave, but I did. I will definitely look forward to staying there again!

Room Tip: The suite had a private bath and two twin beds in separate rooms, perfect for friends traveling toge...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank judyindisguise29
Merrimack, New Hampshire, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 November 2012

This was our first Bed and Breakfast experience - and we couldn't have asked for anything more. The Conroy House is clean, cozy, and welcoming. Jeannie, Buddy, and Mr. Higgins make you feel at home and cook you the most delicious breakfasts. We will be returning!

1 Thank Sarah_Gillian
Haworth, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 October 2012

Every care I had melted away the minute I walked through the door. This was my second stay and as wonderful as the first just longer and though i'm certain it's impossible, the breakfasts were even better! You will leave refreshed but sad that you have to leave.

Stayed October 2012, travelled solo
Bradford, New Hampshire
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 October 2012

My husband and I had the opportunity to stay in this wonderful B&B a few years ago - and we make it a point to return every fall. This place is country charm at its best. The rooms are immaculate, like the rest of the house. Waking up in the morning to the freshly baked breakfast is more delight than you can imagine. The smell of bacon cooking wafting up while you are taking your shower; the smell of freshly baked cinnamon rolls. Wow, just WOW!

Room Tip: All of the rooms are spectacular.
1 Thank Dawn P
DeRuyter, NY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 September 2012

Only negative was having to go home. Buddie & Jeannie are like family and serve the best breakfasts in Maine ... bar none! Most comfortable place we've stayed in outside of our own home. Wake-up calls are courtesy of the local rooster.

Peterborough, New Hampshire
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2012

Stayed a few days at this charming B & B. The couple who own and operate it are nice, friendly, and truly interested in you. I stayed in the room with twin beds which had it's own sitting area with TV. The bath room had fresh towels and offered personal items. It has a library next to this room which offered a variety of books and magazines. The other rooms were nicely decorated.They offered a different variety of breakfast from eggs and bacon to muffins. There was even a screened in area to sit and read outside. Grounds well kept. I really enjoyed myself.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with friends

Been to Conroy House Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!