I travel to Portland monthly for business and thank my lucky stars that my colleagues and I found the Chadwick Inn. This old Victorian house has been beautifully renovated and tastefully decorated. The hosts are attentive and accommodating. (After overhearing me say to my companion that my room had been chilly the night before, I came back that evening to find the gas fireplace in my room on, along with a space heater in case I needed it.) They consider every detail--from offering a library of books and DVDs to equipping rooms with white noise machines to packing breakfasts and leaving "to go" cups for those of us who have to leave at the crack of dawn. The location is PERFECT--within walking distance to Portland's west-end restaurants and venues. A true gem!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect getaway in Portland, Maine, The Chadwick Bed & Breakfast provides thoughtful touches that invite a sense of pampering and romance in unsurpassed comfort and elegance. With endless events and activities offered in the Greater Portland area, you can keep active or spend time relaxing in the comfort of this classically appointed home-away-from-home. Do as little or as much as you’d like. Whether you are visiting Maine for a long weekend, vacation, honeymoon, anniversary, wedding, or on business, The Chadwick Bed & Breakfast strives to provide a level of personal service that goes above and beyond. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your The Chadwick Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chadwick Hotel Portland
- The Chadwick Bed And Breakfast
- The Chadwick Bed & Breakfast Portland, Maine