The Chadwick was a delightful Bed & Breakfast. Ours was the Longfellow room with the king bed and although our bath was across the hall we were just fine with the soft, comfy bathrobes provided to us.
Scott and Erin were very helpful, friendly and gracious hosts. The home was very welcoming, comfortable with great character. Little touches were much appreciated like chocolates in our room, cookies and snacks in the dining room and water in fridge, wi-fi, all complimentary. The living room was well supplied although we did not spend much time with the toys there.
We would definitely recommend this fine establishment!!! It was so much better than a hotel room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect getaway in Portland, Maine, The Chadwick Bed & Breakfast provides thoughtful touches that invite a sense of pampering and romance in unsurpassed comfort and elegance. With endless events and activities offered in the Greater Portland area, you can keep active or spend time relaxing in the comfort of this classically appointed home-away-from-home. Do as little or as much as you’d like. Whether you are visiting Maine for a long weekend, vacation, honeymoon, anniversary, wedding, or on business, The Chadwick Bed & Breakfast strives to provide a level of personal service that goes above and beyond. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your The Chadwick Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chadwick Hotel Portland
- The Chadwick Bed And Breakfast
- The Chadwick Bed & Breakfast Portland, Maine