The excellent staff make you feel so comfortable and are so helpful for just about anything you need. Each morning I got up to a delicious breakfast and there was alway coffee and cookies available should you need a snack. The location allows walking to shops and restaurants. My corner room was nicely decorated and very spacious, clean and comfortable. I would return for another stay if I were going to be in Portland.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Danforth is the grande dame of the Portland, Maine boutique hotel scene. Built in the 1800's, extensive renovations to design and (mostly) new bathrooms have married historic gentility with classic but contemporary stylings. Basement billiard room, a widow's walk with views, three course breakfasts - who could ask for more? A recent review called The Danforth an historic mansion with a hip vibe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your The Danforth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Danforth Hotel Portland
- The Danforth Portland, Maine