My husband and I had a truly delightful stay at The Danforth. We were sorry we only had one night. Our room was spacious with a tasteful mixture of traditional and contemporary styling. Breakfast was very tasty and the manager was ready to offer assistance with anything we needed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Danforth is the grande dame of the Portland, Maine boutique hotel scene. Built in the 1800's, extensive renovations to design and (mostly) new bathrooms have married historic gentility with classic but contemporary stylings. Basement billiard room, a widow's walk with views, three course breakfasts - who could ask for more? A recent review called The Danforth an historic mansion with a hip vibe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your The Danforth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Danforth Hotel Portland
- The Danforth Portland, Maine