“Pleasing breakfast!”

Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: The menu at Hot Suppa is all made from scratch from quality ingredients; local goods are used whenever possible. Our renowned breakfast and lunch are served seven days a week, so you can get that corned beef hash fix whenever you’re jonesing. Dinner is available five nights a week, featuring our favorite dishes, like fried chicken & a waffle, falafel salad, and Maine oysters on the half shell. We offer a full bar service if you care to relax into the evening with a Porch Swing cocktail, or recover in the morning with a spicy Bloody Mary or cold draft beer.
Reviewed 8 August 2014

My husband and I went to Hot Suppa for breakfast. I ordered the fruit plate, which came with maple yogurt and granola. The ample variety of fruit included fresh sliced bananas, grapefruit, orange, pineapple, apple, and red grapes. I was very satisfied with my meal. The one thing that could be better would be to have a little more yogurt with the granola. My husband ordered three scrambled eggs, hash browns with caramelized onions, and buttered toast. He was very pleased with his breakfast. The service was great, and the atmosphere was pleasant.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Our new Portland brunch go-to; it's adorable, colorful, bright, and cozy. The staff is always super sweet and the food is delicious with good portions. I always get the fried green tomato eggs benedict, but I hear the canadian bacon one is delicious as well. They give you three slices of fried green tomatoes instead of two, I don't know why but this small bonus makes me so excited when I see my plate. Be prepared to be full, you get a pretty hefty serving of hash-browns and fruit on the side. Sometimes there can be a long wait but it's totally worth it! And for those who are first-timers, you pay at the bar.

1  Thank laynaru
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

Breakfast rocked! Super food and service. Not a large place, be prepared to wait. Sat outback on patio. Will our waiter was great.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

This is one of our favorite breakfast spots in Portland. A bit out of the way from the Old Port, but well worth the effort and the wait. They don't take reservations and the line quickly has people waiting outside since there is not much of a sitting area inside. It is all worth it. If the weather is good, try to get an outside table out back. Great spicy Bloody Marie's, excellent home fries...the list goes on and on. Try the hash or one of the specials. Even the bread is awesome. We always bring friends from away here because we feel it's that unique funky, local breakfast place that most cities seem to have if you know where to find them.

Reviewed 26 July 2014

We always make this our stop for breakfast when we're in Portland. Foods is tremendous and the service is always friendly and efficient. Great homemade corn beef hash if you're into it!