“My Favorite Breakfast place in Maine”
Review of Hot Suppa

Hot Suppa
Ranked #16 of 617 Restaurants in Portland
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: The menu at Hot Suppa is all made from scratch from quality ingredients; local goods are used whenever possible. Our renowned breakfast and lunch are served seven days a week, so you can get that corned beef hash fix whenever you’re jonesing. Dinner is available five nights a week, featuring our favorite dishes, like fried chicken & a waffle, falafel salad, and Maine oysters on the half shell. We offer a full bar service if you care to relax into the evening with a Porch Swing cocktail, or recover in the morning with a spicy Bloody Mary or cold draft beer.
“My Favorite Breakfast place in Maine”
Reviewed 21 August 2014

Every time we come to Portland Maine, we head to Hot Suppa for Breakfast. They have fried green tomatoes eggs Benedict which rocked. Don't miss out on their Geechie Boy grits and maple latte. The food is southern style Bistro. Great Service and Patio was pleasant.

• Visited August 2014

Atlanta, Georgia, United States
“Quirky bistro”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

We enjoyed brunch here in the patio area behind the restaurant. The patio could be nicer, but since the weather cooperated, we enjoyed it nonetheless.
My BBQ pork breakfast sandwich with egg was different, and good. My wife loved her omelet.

Visited August 2014
Hartford, Vermont
“Pleasing breakfast!”
Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

My husband and I went to Hot Suppa for breakfast. I ordered the fruit plate, which came with maple yogurt and granola. The ample variety of fruit included fresh sliced bananas, grapefruit, orange, pineapple, apple, and red grapes. I was very satisfied with my meal. The one thing that could be better would be to have a little more yogurt with the granola. My husband ordered three scrambled eggs, hash browns with caramelized onions, and buttered toast. He was very pleased with his breakfast. The service was great, and the atmosphere was pleasant.

Visited August 2014
Portland, Maine
“Favorite new brunch spot.”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Our new Portland brunch go-to; it's adorable, colorful, bright, and cozy. The staff is always super sweet and the food is delicious with good portions. I always get the fried green tomato eggs benedict, but I hear the canadian bacon one is delicious as well. They give you three slices of fried green tomatoes instead of two, I don't know why but this small bonus makes me so excited when I see my plate. Be prepared to be full, you get a pretty hefty serving of hash-browns and fruit on the side. Sometimes there can be a long wait but it's totally worth it! And for those who are first-timers, you pay at the bar.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank laynaru
Portland
“Don't miss Hot Suppa!”
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

Breakfast rocked! Super food and service. Not a large place, be prepared to wait. Sat outback on patio. Will our waiter was great.