“Best Spa In Portland”
Review of Nine Stones Spa

Nine Stones Spa
Ranked #1 of 22 Spas & Wellness in Portland
More attraction details
Owner description: Not an indulgence, but a necessity in today's hectic world, Nine Stones offers a transcendent atmosphere and a momentary respite where you can restore your essential energies, your sense of well-being and management of your skin. Whether you experience the restorative power of a hot stone massage or the balancing effects of our personalized facials and spa treatments, you will emerge relaxed, beautiful and poised for your next challenges.
Reviewed 5 August 2013

I had a great hot towel massage at 9 Stones! Trish was a wonderful massage therapist. She really worked out all the knots and made me totally relaxed.
I was also very impressed that when I arrived Pam at the desk took the time to look up and see if I had gift certificates I could use. In addition, Trish knew I liked to have a place to put my arms during the massage so she had the room all set up when I got there. I hadn't been there for a long time so I was surprised they remembered this. Apparently they know what the notes field on their computer is for!
You can book on line and they will send you an e-mail reminder. When I got home there was already a thank you in my in box.
I will be going back! It was an outstanding experience!

Reviewed 1 August 2013

Great experience. Received a baby shower gift of a pedicure to Nine Stones and thoroughly enjoyed it. The staff was super friendly and was very knowledgable about prenatal treatments. No fumes, relaxing atmosphere and easy parking. I will be doing all my future nail treatments here!

Reviewed 6 July 2013

It's nearly impossible to live in Portland without hearing how much of a good reputation Nine Stones has. So, naturally, it was the first place I wanted to get my first (ever!) bikini wax as I wanted a place I believed to be of good repute. Unfortunately, that was not my experience. The young woman, Erin, was less than courteous when I walked in-you know the feeling you get when you're about to get a service from someone who simply does not want to be there??! Bad way to greet someone who has never had a bikini wax before... go upstairs into the treatment only to be greeted with a filthy rug and dirty, overflowing trash can. It was filthy! And my results? 50 bucks wasted on a bikini wax that I know I myself could have done a much more thorough job. Very disappointing. That being said, I don't believe this reflects on Nine Stones Spa as a whole, as the other treatments people have received, Manicures, Pedicures, Massages, etc. are well done, but I feel so strongly about this that I felt I had to warn people about it! Beware of the bikini wax!!

2  Thank Sarah S
Reviewed 24 June 2013

I went here as a special treat to get a manicure and pedicure. Great, unique space; friendly and knowledgable staff; overall very pleased!!

Reviewed 16 June 2013

I got a couples massage for my wife and I and It was wonderful. They had heated tables and everytime they got done with part of your body they put hot towels on you. The one word of advice is that this is the first deep tissue that i had that put me in pain haha. and a bit expensive compared to others i have had.

Been to Nine Stones Spa? Share your experiences!