“Aaaaahhhh!!! What else but, Nine Stones after Thanksgiving.”
Review of Nine Stones Spa

Nine Stones Spa
Ranked #1 of 22 Spas & Wellness in Portland
More attraction details
Owner description: Not an indulgence, but a necessity in today's hectic world, Nine Stones offers a transcendent atmosphere and a momentary respite where you can restore your essential energies, your sense of well-being and management of your skin. Whether you experience the restorative power of a hot stone massage or the balancing effects of our personalized facials and spa treatments, you will emerge relaxed, beautiful and poised for your next challenges.
Reviewed 29 November 2013 via mobile

Moved here from NY seven years ago. Nine Stones has been my savings grace.... I love the facials, massages and body scrubs.

Reviewed 12 November 2013

My husband and I scheduled a couples' massage during our overnight trip to Portland, thanks to the great reviews from TripAdvisor. We were lucky to have Trish and Vicki. I had Vicki and I have had many, many massages in many different places and I think this was the best massage I've ever had. I felt like a million bucks when I left. My husband really enjoyed his as well. The spa itself is beautiful, I loved the gas fireplace in the wall and they had a delicious assortment of teas. It was very cozy and everyone was very pleasant. I only wish they weren't 4 hours away from us! We will definitely visit again when we are in Portland.

1  Thank michelyn318
Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

My husband found this spa and wanted me to get a massage as a present. I was not disappointed. They have a very relaxing waiting area with water and tea available. The masseuse was friendly and I never felt uncomfortable. I have a full body massage and it was very good!

Reviewed 26 August 2013

Received a great pedicure at this establishment. Clean, cool, modern with a pleasant staff. There are two pedicure chairs so it was great fun to go with my friend and watch the activity on Commercial Street. I would definitely return to Nine Stones.

1  Thank BWSiegenthaler
Reviewed 7 August 2013

I've started going to Nine Stones over six months ago, and have had manicures and pedicures by both Jane and Mia. The pedicures are very relaxing and my shellac manicures always come out great. The entire Nine Stones team has been very professional.

Being new to the Portland area, I had been trying a few different places. I travel extensively and I am very picky. I never felt rushed, everything they used to perform work was sanitary. Most importantly, the team at Nine Stones differentiates itself with attention to detail and being focused on you as a customer. Not once do you ever feel like you are in a "factory" type setting, like many larger day spas do today.

I would highly recommend Nine Stones, and plan to keep coming back.

2  Thank Nicole N

Been to Nine Stones Spa? Share your experiences!