La Quinta Inn & Suites Portland
US$228
  • Pool
US$164
Hyatt Place Portland - Old Port(Portland)(Great Value!)
US$228
  • Room Service
US$244
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Ramada Plaza Portland(Portland)(Great Value!)
US$111
Holiday Inn Portland By The Bay(Portland)(Great Value!)
US$148
  • Pool
The Westin Portland Harborview(Portland)(Great Value!)
US$156
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Portland Harbor Hotel(Portland)(Great Value!)
US$195
US$127
US$117
US$223
US$195
All reviewssea dogshadlock fieldwaffle makerroom was cleanbaseball stadiumyogurthard boiled eggsthe breakfast areaclose to downtownfree breakfastmaine medical centerold portshort drivewould stay againshuttle servicehoodmicrowave
Reviewed 26 October 2013

Location OK; Clean. Close to major highway and city street that was very noisy late at nite (if on back side of hotel.)Don't book room in back of hotel as train goes by there in early am!!! We were moved to front so was more quiet. Beds comfy but pillows a bit lumpy; not as nice as other LQ's and we stay exclusively at them when we travel.
Staff very friendly and helpful. Breakfast filling. Computer for guest use close by front door so don't expect privacy.

Good hotel for the price, which is competitive w/other city locations.

Room Tip: Room on front side are quieter
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 25 October 2013

This was a nice hotel to stay at. The price was very good, the rooms were clean, and you received a nice free breakfast in the morning, waffles, bagels, cold cereal, fruit, and other assortments. Not a full breakfast, but decent. The place is off the beaten trail. You are a few miles from Old port, but it is a short drive. The rooms were comfortable enough. It is by no means a high quality resort type motel, but it was nice to lay down your head from a day of sightseeing. It has free parking, and is right down the street from Rte. 295. I would stay there again for a night or two.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

I asked for a room that was pet friendly ,the room smelled very badly, we had to ask to have the room disinfected so they did but the room still smelled bad. When I went to the convention I got a call from the front desk,that my dogs were barking a lot so I stated that if someone goes by the room its only natural that the dog would bark , the desk clerk got nasty and told me I would be thrown out if I don't shut the dogs up.So I had to leave the convention to attent to my dogs.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Don't have many complaints about the hotel in itself. My wife stayed in tiny room with 1 double bed. Bathroom was tiny as well, with a very small sink and counter space. Overall though, room was very neat & clean. Staff was friendly as we'll. We stopped there for one night on our way the Acadia National Park.

However, this was a $79 or $89 room, tops. However we had to pay $130, and that was the AAA rate! It's not within walking distance to any restaurants or shops, except Denny's. Compared to the water front hotels, it was cheaper, but still overpriced for the location & amenities.

At least it was clean, I can't stand dirty hotels. As long as you don't mind paying, it's a decent place.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple