“Who designed the seats?” 1 of 5 bubbles

Cumberland County Civic Center
Sandown, New Hampshire
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Who designed the seats?”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2014

Went to the Cumberland County Civic Center for semi finals of Maine HS basketball last week end. I went with friends to see two games. I am not a small guy.... 6'4" and 220 pounds but I don't consider myself as fat or excessively large.

The seats at the civic center were so small and the arm rests so close that i couldn't stay for the second game... it was just too uncomfortable and painful. i saw some very large boned people going into the civic center and I do not have any idea where they could possibly have found a seat they would have been capable of sitting in.

Visited February 2014

Portland, Maine
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great place to have fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2014

I've been here many times with my family and really enjoyed all the events we've attended at this venue. I can't say there is any bad seat here and the staff are so helpful.

Visited June 2013
Buxton, ME
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Portland Pirates game”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2013

Nice family entertainment center.....I'll give it a 5 after I experience the upgrade...:-) We come a couple times a year with family and they always have a great time!!

Visited February 2013
Poland, Maine
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Portland Pirates Game...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2013

Took the kids to a Portland Pirates game. The venue is typical for minor league hockey with lots of kids and pretty loud and crazy experience. The tickets are $20 which seems excessive but not compared to NHL or major league sporting events. All and all, a pretty typical experience

Visited March 2013
New Gloucester, Maine, United States
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“not many country concerts”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2013

I think they used to have more country concerts. I'm not into the head banging music that is played around the area.