“Incredible food with friendly service”
Review of Paciarino

Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed 14 October 2013

We arrived just before closing and they seated us kindly with no attitude. Our waitress, Sara, was extremely friendly and very helpful. Everything we ordered was delicious and the service surpassed our expectations. This is a real gem.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

Went out to lunch with my husband to Paciarino today. Absolutely delicious!!!! We go out to lunch quite a bit and are spoiled with all the great choices in Portland. I had eaten at this restaurant a couple times with friends and always enjoyed it but my husband had never been there. He is a gourmet cook and is quite picky about food. He was blown away. We had the ravioli with Bolognese sauce and it was just like you would get in Italy. Definitely the real deal! I think my husband has a new favorite place.

Reviewed 6 October 2013

I decided to give them a try this visit. Almost all the entrees are pasta. So, if you are looking for something else, this is not the place to dine. My salad was good and my pasta special was okay.
Entrees are very large, so think about splitting. Service was a bit strange. When asked if I would like to take home the leftovers, a tin was brought to the table. If the place was busy, maybe I could understand the concept of patron do-it-yourself. But this was early on a Tues. night, and the place was practically empty. Then I had to ask for a bag to carry the tin. Prices are a bit high for this type of food, in this city. Ribolitta, just down the street has a better Italian selection and atmosphere.

1  Thank Michael W
Reviewed 4 October 2013

This place is a hidden gem, tucked into the streets of Portland. It is easy to miss because there is nothing flashy about this place, but it really doesn't need it. I had walked by it several times before stopping to try it. I've eaten here twice now and was blow away by the classic flavors both times. All the pasta is handmade and sauces are sure to impress. You can tell they use fresh ingredients that speak for themselves. I got the special (~$18.00) which was a pumpkin ravioli drizzled with a balsamic reduction, it was to die for. Although the special is seasonal, the main menu items are also very delicious as well.

Reviewed 19 September 2013

First, the ambiance is simple, but very nice; the lighting is really pleasant and the tables are nicely spaced. The servers are very efficient and friendly. You can see them making homemade pasta in the kitchen, and that tells you that everything is very fresh. My wife and I shared an house salad, but unfortunately, it was way too salty. However, everything elso they served was excellent. We shared lasagna, ravioli stuffed with ricotta and spinach, and a bottle of wine. Everything was delicious.