“OK”

Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Not especially impressed with the food, pretty plain and pricey. nice atmosphere and service though.

1  Thank SBMobile

Reviewed 15 October 2013

Small, quaint restaurant in the heart of the Old Port. Nothing fancy, but comfortable. To start, we were presented with a generous portion of sliced, cubed, fresh crusty bread with a cold tomato sauce side for dipping. House (small) salad was a good portion with just a hint of olive oil and balsamic - just enough. Tagliatelle with bolognese was good, but I prefer a bit more sauce on my pasta. Ravioli with butter sauce was good as well and just enough after the salad. Friendly, attentive service. $5/hour parking in a lot just across the street.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

We arrived just before closing and they seated us kindly with no attitude. Our waitress, Sara, was extremely friendly and very helpful. Everything we ordered was delicious and the service surpassed our expectations. This is a real gem.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

Went out to lunch with my husband to Paciarino today. Absolutely delicious!!!! We go out to lunch quite a bit and are spoiled with all the great choices in Portland. I had eaten at this restaurant a couple times with friends and always enjoyed it but my husband had never been there. He is a gourmet cook and is quite picky about food. He was blown away. We had the ravioli with Bolognese sauce and it was just like you would get in Italy. Definitely the real deal! I think my husband has a new favorite place.

Reviewed 6 October 2013

I decided to give them a try this visit. Almost all the entrees are pasta. So, if you are looking for something else, this is not the place to dine. My salad was good and my pasta special was okay.
Entrees are very large, so think about splitting. Service was a bit strange. When asked if I would like to take home the leftovers, a tin was brought to the table. If the place was busy, maybe I could understand the concept of patron do-it-yourself. But this was early on a Tues. night, and the place was practically empty. Then I had to ask for a bag to carry the tin. Prices are a bit high for this type of food, in this city. Ribolitta, just down the street has a better Italian selection and atmosphere.

1  Thank Michael W