“Go here.”

Otto
Ranked #21 of 617 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: OTTO serves gourmet, specialty pizza by the slice or whole pie. Serving discerning pizza fans in New England since 2009.
Waco, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Go here.”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

My husband and I ate their our last night in Portland and wished we could stay another night just to eat their again! We had a caesar salad and mushroom pepperoni pizza, both which were exceptional. Our waitress Julia was also great!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Berry B

“The BEST PIZZA in Portland!!!”
Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

This is one of the best pizzas I've ever had anywhere. I eat it every time it visit Portland. Light thin crust and delicious flavors. It also has a bar and it's a nice place to hang out on a Friday or Saturday night. It gets very busy and packed on first Friday Art walk. I love Otto's is a do not miss place !!

Montreal, Canada
“Great pizza!”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

We really enjoyed our pizza (with mashed potatoes : surprising, but excellent!) in this little restaurant. The atmosphere is really friendly!

• Visited April 2014
Thank Mélanie et Pier... R
Dumfries, Virginia
“Worth the trip”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

While on a road trip I knew I wanted to stop in Portland, ME for lunch since none of us had ever been. I looked up places via trip advisor and found Otto. The pizza certainly does not disappoint, great variety, and nice atmosphere. I ordered 3 different slices of pizza so I could have a variety to try. I must say the mashed potato, bacon, & scallion was my favorite.

• Visited April 2014
London, United Kingdom
“The finest Pizza in the world, roll over Italy.”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

This was simply the best Pizza I have ever eaten. The choice of toppings is unusual, but they work fabulously. If you go to Portland, you have to eat here at least once.

Visited April 2014