“Great pizza!”

Otto
Ranked #28 of 636 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: OTTO serves gourmet, specialty pizza by the slice or whole pie. Serving discerning pizza fans in New England since 2009.
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Ordered to go, loved all three pizzas we ordered! Pulled pork was the winner! Great customer service, fair prices!

Reviewed 16 June 2014

You know how they always say "If you want to know the best spots in town, ask a local"? Well that's how I came upon Otto's. A local girl saw me seeming a bit lost as I was doing the touristy thing and trying to walk the Freedom Trail. She asked if I needed directions and we got to chatting but before she went on her way she asked if I had any other questions. "What's the best place in town for pizza?" I asked. "DEFINITELY Otto's!" she said enthusiastically. It happened to be just up the street from where I was so that's where I found myself for lunch that day. Let me tell you, thank goodness I'm not a local because I'd gain 50 pounds if Otto's was remotely near where I live. That place has the most creative pizzas I've seen in awhile and pie that we ordered was DELICIOUS! If you are looking for a good pizza during your stay in Portland, look no further my friends.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Do yourself a favor and come into Otto day or night for a slice and a drink. It's the best place to meet friends, grab a bite before or after a show, or to have a date. The pizza is excellent, creative, and original. The staff is extremely cool and friendly. This place is so Portland it's not even funny.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

We had the pulled pork and mango as well as the mashed potato, bacon and scallion. They were both amazing! The potato was my favourite and I never would have tried it if the waitress hadn't told me it was one of their most popular. We will be back on our next trip to Portland.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

My husband and I ate their our last night in Portland and wished we could stay another night just to eat their again! We had a caesar salad and mushroom pepperoni pizza, both which were exceptional. Our waitress Julia was also great!

1  Thank Berry B