I stayed here twice while on business in Portland.
This is an excellent property! Spotless and well appointed.
Clean, modern rooms, nice breakfast lounge and an excellent gym.
It is located in the Old Port District of Portland, Maine, which is a great spot to visit in the summer. It also means you can park your car and walk to a number of great restaurants. The two I enjoyed most were The Sebago Brewing Company (attached to the hotel) and my favorite restaurant which is called Fore Street, just across the street.
If you drive to this hotel you'll have to use the valet parking unless you find a public lot to leave your car. I opted for the convenience of the valet.
Very friendly and helpful staff added to an already pleasant stay. Probably the best Hampton I've stayed in to date.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn® Portland/Downtown - Waterfront hotel is nestled in the city's Old Port District and offers breathtaking views of lovely Casco Bay and the historic waterfront. Stroll along the cobblestone streets as you explore the many boutiques, museums, galleries and bustling cafes. There's so much to see and do within walking distance of our Portland hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Portland Downtown - Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Portland Downtown - Waterfront Hotel Portland
- Hampton Inn Portland Downtown - Waterfront Maine