This is a great location for the old port. Walk to shopping and eating with no problem! Pool was awesome for the kids. Daily hot tea and coffee available all day. Rooms clean! Front desk very friendly. You do have to use valet parking at this location due to location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn® Portland/Downtown - Waterfront hotel is nestled in the city's Old Port District and offers breathtaking views of lovely Casco Bay and the historic waterfront. Stroll along the cobblestone streets as you explore the many boutiques, museums, galleries and bustling cafes. There's so much to see and do within walking distance of our Portland hotel! Valet parking only onsite $20 per night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hampton Inn Portland Downtown - Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Portland Downtown - Waterfront Hotel Portland
- Hampton Inn Portland Downtown - Waterfront Maine