Stayed here with a friend and our room was very nice. Very spaceous & clean. The only complaint were the pillows -very very soft. Their gym was also very nice, clean, and new cardio equipment. The guys that parked our car for valet parking were very friendly & helpful. The ladies working the desk were also very friendly & very helpful. The breakfast was very good, and so was the coffee. Every employee we ran into (hallways, sitting area, elevator) were very friendly. We did not try the restaurant downstairs or room service. Would definitely stay here again! Price was a tad on the high side, but worth it. The location was great. Walking distance to waterfront area and close to many shops & restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn® Portland/Downtown - Waterfront hotel is nestled in the city's Old Port District and offers breathtaking views of lovely Casco Bay and the historic waterfront. Stroll along the cobblestone streets as you explore the many boutiques, museums, galleries and bustling cafes. There's so much to see and do within walking distance of our Portland hotel! Valet parking only onsite $20 per night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn Portland Downtown - Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Portland Downtown - Waterfront Hotel Portland
- Hampton Inn Portland Downtown - Waterfront Maine