We stayed at the Hampton in Dec 2012. The location was great for walking down to the water and shops and restaurants along the waterfront. The staff was great, breakfast had many choices and food was very good. The Sebago Brewing company in the Hotel had a great selection of beer and stayed open late, we saw them serving dinner after 10pm, great if you are arriving in town late. I will be staying at this hotel again, looking forward to visiting the great little city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn® Portland/Downtown - Waterfront hotel is nestled in the city's Old Port District and offers breathtaking views of lovely Casco Bay and the historic waterfront. Stroll along the cobblestone streets as you explore the many boutiques, museums, galleries and bustling cafes. There's so much to see and do within walking distance of our Portland hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Hilton Hotels Direct so you can book your Hampton Inn Portland Downtown - Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Portland Downtown - Waterfront Hotel Portland
- Hampton Inn Portland Downtown - Waterfront Maine