1,679 results
All reviews valet parking great location sebago brewing old port brew pub within walking distance free breakfast breakfast staff valet staff fore street restaurants and shops per day great place to stay the breakfast area would stay here again water view corner room
Reviewed 19 November 2013

My husband and I stayed two nights. We enjoyed the stay, hotel service staff was courteous and helpful. Room had a really nice bed, comfortable and well made. I would definitely stay there again but it can be expensive.

Date of stay: October 2013
Reviewed 14 November 2013

My newlywed husband and I stayed here for 2 nights after out wedding on November 9th, 2013. I've only stayed at a couple Hampton Inn's in New England but I can say this was by far the better of them. We arrived about 9pm on Saturday because we were coming from our reception and were met by the friendly valet. I do agree with some people's comments about not thinking the valet was necessary but we knew going into our stay that that was the situation, so it didn't bother us. Our room was ready for us, and when I say ready, I mean it smelt fresh and surfaces were cleaned. The last Hampton we stayed at (in RI) had sticky carpets :( Yuck! The complimentary breakfast was delicious both mornings (and I'll add that I was impressed that there was a slight change up in the food between the two days so it wasn't the same exact breakfast). We had dinner at Fore Street on Sunday night, which is expensive but always so worth it. I liked that the Fore Street was literally a 3 minute walk from the hotel (as well as many other places). It's in a great location. Thank you for helping make our mini honeymoon wonderful. We'll definitely stay here in again.

Reviewed 13 November 2013

Enjoyed Portland very much and wished we could have stayed longer. The hotel provides a good place to return to after a day of touring. The Sebago Brewery in the building is a very welcome addition as well.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 11 November 2013

We went to Portland to take part in a bicycling event that was happening close by. Talk about a perfect location. We got off the interstate and up the street and crested the hill and there it was. Very easy to find and great location. The staff here was great. Very friendly as we have seen with the Hampton Inn's. The restaurant that is onsite is awesome. First time to this one but we have been to the one in Scarborough.

Room tip: We were supposed to have a room with a view, which I would think would be waterfront, but ended up with parking lot view. Still a nice room.
1  Thank rsskow
Reviewed 6 November 2013

The staff was very friendly, including the attached bar/brewery. Great location with awesome views of the harbor. Cleanliness and furnishing were exactly what you would expect from Hampton - Excellent

Date of stay: October 2013