1,635 results
All reviews valet parking great location sebago brewing company old port brew pub free breakfast within walking distance valet staff fore street breakfast staff restaurants and shops great place to stay per day the breakfast area would definitely stay here again business center water view
Reviewed 23 November 2013

Very nice hotel. The room was very clean. Nice shower and comfortable king size bed. Breakfast was excellent. They had a variety of cereals, oatmeal, waffles, eggs, meats, bagels, etc. Very nice pool that was open until 10 PM. Within walking distance of the waterfront. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 November 2013

I have found that Hampton Inns usually have good breakfasts, but this Hampton Inn has a great breakfast, with many items to select from, including homemade oatmeal with several toppings available, breakfast meats, eggs, juice, dry cereals, and other items. Also coffee and teas in the lobby at all times. The room was nice, comfortable bed, the only glitch was the little night light in the bathroom didn't work, but since we have learned to carry our own night light, no problem. The only improvement I would suggest is that customer service could be more aware of more boat tours, and clear directions as to how to get there (exactly where is the ticket office, boarding times etc.), The only tour that they had any information on was the mail run boat tour, which is possibly my least favorite tour ever! We had to wander around the waterfront a while and ask for directions to the ticket office; we didn't know there were other tours available, which would probably have been much better. I know we should have had this information beforehand, but we didn't, and hoped we could get good information from the hotel. Also, the valet parking was a little steep but the attendants were very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 November 2013

My husband and I stayed two nights. We enjoyed the stay, hotel service staff was courteous and helpful. Room had a really nice bed, comfortable and well made. I would definitely stay there again but it can be expensive.

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 14 November 2013

My newlywed husband and I stayed here for 2 nights after out wedding on November 9th, 2013. I've only stayed at a couple Hampton Inn's in New England but I can say this was by far the better of them. We arrived about 9pm on Saturday because we were coming from our reception and were met by the friendly valet. I do agree with some people's comments about not thinking the valet was necessary but we knew going into our stay that that was the situation, so it didn't bother us. Our room was ready for us, and when I say ready, I mean it smelt fresh and surfaces were cleaned. The last Hampton we stayed at (in RI) had sticky carpets :( Yuck! The complimentary breakfast was delicious both mornings (and I'll add that I was impressed that there was a slight change up in the food between the two days so it wasn't the same exact breakfast). We had dinner at Fore Street on Sunday night, which is expensive but always so worth it. I liked that the Fore Street was literally a 3 minute walk from the hotel (as well as many other places). It's in a great location. Thank you for helping make our mini honeymoon wonderful. We'll definitely stay here in again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 November 2013

Enjoyed Portland very much and wished we could have stayed longer. The hotel provides a good place to return to after a day of touring. The Sebago Brewery in the building is a very welcome addition as well.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton