This hotel lived up to its expectations. It was a comfortable stay with a great breakfast in an excellent location. Everything was clean and modern. The room was a good size, with a TV that matched. The view (away from the water) wasn't great, but did give an OK view of the city. The bathroom was large and well appointed. No complaints at all.
Being able to access the Sebago Brewing Restaurant without having to venture out into the cold rain was a definite plus! When I return to Portland, I will definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn® Portland/Downtown - Waterfront hotel is nestled in the city's Old Port District and offers breathtaking views of lovely Casco Bay and the historic waterfront. Stroll along the cobblestone streets as you explore the many boutiques, museums, galleries and bustling cafes. There's so much to see and do within walking distance of our Portland hotel! Valet parking only onsite $20 per night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn Portland Downtown - Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Portland Downtown - Waterfront Hotel Portland
- Hampton Inn Portland Downtown - Waterfront Maine