It was my first time in Portland and what a wonderful experience! We checked into the Hampton Inn on a Sunday afternoon, and we left on New Year's Day. Our hotel room was big and spacious and the staff were exceptional. They answered all of the questions that we had and helped in any way possible. There is a fitness center which is open 24 hours for hotel guests.
I was going to give this hotel 4.5 stars because of the valet charge ($15/night) however it was more than worth it. Because we staying during the winter, we didn't have to worry about parking, warming up the car, or having to clean it off. It was extremely helpful to have the valet staff make sure our car was ready when we wanted to leave. It was fantastic!
I would highly recommend staying here when staying in Portland. It is in a perfect location and walking distance from downtown and all of the shopping areas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn® Portland/Downtown - Waterfront hotel is nestled in the city's Old Port District and offers breathtaking views of lovely Casco Bay and the historic waterfront. Stroll along the cobblestone streets as you explore the many boutiques, museums, galleries and bustling cafes. There's so much to see and do within walking distance of our Portland hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Hampton Inn Portland Downtown - Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Portland Downtown - Waterfront Hotel Portland
- Hampton Inn Portland Downtown - Waterfront Maine