The Hampton Inn in Portland is a great place to stay. Right in the heart of the Old Port. We were coming up to enjoy a birthday dinner at Fore Street and were looking for a nearby place to stay. The Hampton Inn is very clean. Nice room with a view of the harbor. It was an added bonus that Sebago Brewery is in the lobby. They make some nice beers! They do not let you take a glass of beer back to your room, but they are happy to sell bottles to take upstairs. They have a nice menu as well. Pool and fitness center are your average hotel style offerings. They offer a free breakfast and parking is valet at $15/day which seems a little steep but seems to be the norm here in Portland now.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn® Portland/Downtown - Waterfront hotel is nestled in the city's Old Port District and offers breathtaking views of lovely Casco Bay and the historic waterfront. Stroll along the cobblestone streets as you explore the many boutiques, museums, galleries and bustling cafes. There's so much to see and do within walking distance of our Portland hotel! Valet parking only onsite $20 per night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn Portland Downtown - Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Portland Downtown - Waterfront Hotel Portland
- Hampton Inn Portland Downtown - Waterfront Maine