When on a 3 night getaway to Portland, which we enjoyed very much. For a small city there are a lot of options for things to do and places to eat. The hotel is in an excellent location, can walk to a number of restaurants, pubs and shops. The hotel staff was friendly and the room was clean. Enjoyed the Sebago Pub which is attached to the hotel, especially on a rainy and windy day. Was somewhat disappointed in the breakfast, however it is included in the nightly rate, which is nice. Would prefer free parking, especially considering that the cars are parked outside. However the parking attendants were friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn® Portland/Downtown - Waterfront hotel is nestled in the city's Old Port District and offers breathtaking views of lovely Casco Bay and the historic waterfront. Stroll along the cobblestone streets as you explore the many boutiques, museums, galleries and bustling cafes. There's so much to see and do within walking distance of our Portland hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn Portland Downtown - Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Portland Downtown - Waterfront Hotel Portland
- Hampton Inn Portland Downtown - Waterfront Maine