We went to Portland with a group of friends for a beer tour (which was great!) that picked up in the old port. This hotel was very convenient to stash the car and walk to the pick-up point (and virtually everywhere else downtown). The hotel had a complementary shuttle which we used to go over to the Great Lost Bear - a mile from downtown. Very clean room. Very firm bed, which my husband enjoyed but by the second night was giving me issues. Good breakfast included - eggs/bacon/waffles/pastries/cereal/coffee/juice. This is now our go to place to stay in Portland.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn® Portland/Downtown - Waterfront hotel is nestled in the city's Old Port District and offers breathtaking views of lovely Casco Bay and the historic waterfront. Stroll along the cobblestone streets as you explore the many boutiques, museums, galleries and bustling cafes. There's so much to see and do within walking distance of our Portland hotel! Valet parking only onsite $20 per night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Portland Downtown - Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Portland Downtown - Waterfront Hotel Portland
- Hampton Inn Portland Downtown - Waterfront Maine