This hotel is beautiful. Our room was a corner room so we had two walls of windows to see Casco Bay. Service to and from the airport was first class. The staff were all friendly and helpful. And always had a smile and greeted us. We didn't get to enjoy the indoor pool but wish we had. Breakfast was tasty and always had a different item as an option every morning. Sebago Brewery isn't part of the hotel, but you don't have to go outside to access itl Very convenient. Cleanliness was immaculate. And the location is walkable to all Portland has to offer. Close to Shipyard Brewing. I am happy to recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn® Portland/Downtown - Waterfront hotel is nestled in the city's Old Port District and offers breathtaking views of lovely Casco Bay and the historic waterfront. Stroll along the cobblestone streets as you explore the many boutiques, museums, galleries and bustling cafes. There's so much to see and do within walking distance of our Portland hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn Portland Downtown - Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Portland Downtown - Waterfront Hotel Portland
- Hampton Inn Portland Downtown - Waterfront Maine