I used to stay at Hilton Garden Inns most of the time when I had a choice, but over the past few years Hampton Inn by Hilton has become my favorite. This hotel has all the reasons why. The staff was friendly, courteous, and seemed to enjoy making our stay as comfortable and easy as possible. When we were asked about our dinner plans, it was suggested that the valet drive us to dinner as it was a very cold and windy night. The room was clean, comfortable, modern, and well-furnished. Details matter and everything was as it should be. Perhaps, best of all is the location. If you are visiting Portland and want to walk about downtown and the Old Port, this is a perfect hotel and a great value. We will definitely stay here again on our next visit to Portland.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn® Portland/Downtown - Waterfront hotel is nestled in the city's Old Port District and offers breathtaking views of lovely Casco Bay and the historic waterfront. Stroll along the cobblestone streets as you explore the many boutiques, museums, galleries and bustling cafes. There's so much to see and do within walking distance of our Portland hotel! Valet parking only onsite $20 per night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn Portland Downtown - Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Portland Downtown - Waterfront Hotel Portland
- Hampton Inn Portland Downtown - Waterfront Maine