We stayed here for 4 days and were very happy. The hotel is fairly new and kept up well. Breakfast was good, a step up from the usual free breakfasts. The location is great. A few minutes walk will take you to the heart of the Old Port or to the waterfront and the ferry to Canada. Some very good restaurants like Duck Fat are just around the corner. Finally, the staff was very nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn® Portland/Downtown - Waterfront hotel is nestled in the city's Old Port District and offers breathtaking views of lovely Casco Bay and the historic waterfront. Stroll along the cobblestone streets as you explore the many boutiques, museums, galleries and bustling cafes. There's so much to see and do within walking distance of our Portland hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hilton Hotels Direct, Ebookers, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Hampton Inn Portland Downtown - Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Portland Downtown - Waterfront Hotel Portland
- Hampton Inn Portland Downtown - Waterfront Maine