I recently stayed at this Hampton Inn in Downtown Portland, Maine where we were attending a wedding. We were very happy. The shuttle picked us up at the airport and took us to different restaurants, activities, and it was all complimentary. The drivers were very helpful and polite. The staff at the hotel was also friendly. The hotel was very clean, beds comfortable, and the free breakfast was very good. There is also free coffee all day. The location is great. You can walk all over the town and along the harbor. We ate two meals at the hotel restaurant and they were great. We had a full lobster dinner for $25.00 that was delicious.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn® Portland/Downtown - Waterfront hotel is nestled in the city's Old Port District and offers breathtaking views of lovely Casco Bay and the historic waterfront. Stroll along the cobblestone streets as you explore the many boutiques, museums, galleries and bustling cafes. There's so much to see and do within walking distance of our Portland hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Hilton Hotels Direct, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn Portland Downtown - Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Portland Downtown - Waterfront Hotel Portland
- Hampton Inn Portland Downtown - Waterfront Maine