This Hampton Inn is one of the nicest Hamptons I have stayed in. The property is located a block off the waterfront and is within walking distance of many great restaurants. Our room was large and well appointed with a view of the waterfront. Everything was sparkling clean and the staff was very welcoming and efficient. They went out of their way to be helpful. The only negative was that the only hotel parking was valet parking at $15 per night. I highly recommend the Hampton Inn Portland Downtown-Waterfront.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn® Portland/Downtown - Waterfront hotel is nestled in the city's Old Port District and offers breathtaking views of lovely Casco Bay and the historic waterfront. Stroll along the cobblestone streets as you explore the many boutiques, museums, galleries and bustling cafes. There's so much to see and do within walking distance of our Portland hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct and Odigeo so you can book your Hampton Inn Portland Downtown - Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Portland Downtown - Waterfront Hotel Portland
- Hampton Inn Portland Downtown - Waterfront Maine